Thursday, November 17, 2011

ART DEFINITION

1.After Being Exposed to different discipline in art, can you give your own definition of it.
   
   My definition of Art  for me is something i could relate in our life there has beauty and ugly ,crooked and straight, curves and zigzag,every lines and colors in the masterpiece if you imagine it  is like man who struggles ,man who become successful , man who is lonely and man who is happy, Art is the artist's expression of how he feels the world now or how he express his own feelings towards life .






In this piece of art see how two different sides of man  ,the man who became slave and the man who is  a master ,this is  like an art   we can see dark side of  life the man struggles .


















while in this one you could see the calmness ,the beauty of nature 


2. Off All  the art work that you have observed what are the 3 artwork that has great impact in your life?



Green country it has an impact in my life I'am fond of seeing nature when I'am alone , because I can see how God created such a beautiful masterpiece of work which is creating the Earth.


"I believe in God" has an impact in my life why because every one of us believe in our  Creator, God the Father but the real truth is that we should follow Him in order for us to be with Him this is what I'am struggle in because every time I do good but  bad things I have done sometimes..


El bulaquena has an impact why, because, I like a girl who looks mysterious and Maria Clara look alike ,you'll imagine what she is doing whenever you don't see here ,what she likes and doesn't like and just looking at her makes you wonder why...


3. Base on your experience in observing artwork in National Museum ,how do you describe Filipino artistry?
-Filipino artistry has heart,he sees the sufferings of our Filipino people


Filipino artistry likes nature because he loves nature


Filipino artistry has curiosity because he likes portrait paintings


Filipino artistry likes family because he likes family paintings




Filipino artistry is brave because he fights by means of his painting






4. Off all artwork that you have observed what artwork best describe your personality ,Give 4 reasons why you associate yourself  to this art work




This picture associate myself (green country), because here I imagine that even it is an  abstract painting ,green means for me is nature.I just want to always see nature ,In nature I feel calm ,I feel I don't have problems , In nature I can see the beauty present itself ,no pollution ,always green ,simple ,humble,shy, like me I am shy ,but simple this is me just want to be simple but happy ,and being loved by my family..God bless..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment